How to Make Her Fall in Love with You
If you want to be "the one", here's how. Or at least, here are things to help you out on the way. Before
even reading this, make sure you genuinely care about her.
1. Make her notice you! If she does, then the easy part is over.
2. Take your time. If she gives you her number, perfect, but don't beg for it. Call her when you get her
number, but not too much. Some days, let her have a chance to call you! This'll show that you guys
are willing to keep in contact.
3. Compliment her when she does something smart or kind. Don't overuse compliments though!
Compliment her too much and she'll roll her eyes again and again at your attempts at sweet talk.
4. Make sure you know things about her. You don't necessarily have to be her best friend, but do be a
friend. Let her talk about her feelings with you, and in return try to do the same. But don't pour
yourself out. You'll seem weak to her. Unless of course, she asks you to pour yourself, then go ahead.
But know how she first felt about you, what her favorite color is and what her favorite book was when
she was little. Things like that. But don't over ask.
5. Be friends with her family. Being a family friend is a good start. You don't want to get off the wrong
foot with her family. They sometimes have the power to change her mind if they don't like you. Visit
her family and start a good conversation. Nothing like how's the weather. Talk about something you
think would interest them. Read the front page of the paper so that you will know what is going on in
this world. Then you will have something to talk about and you will not have to try too hard!! Relax!
6. Get her a small gift. Don't get her the world on its knees. Get her something like a small ring, unless
she hates jewelry and can't stand the feel of metal on her skin. Maybe she would like some flowers or
a pretty bookmark. If you don't know what she would like, try and figure it out. Here are some
meanings women might attribute to various objects--
8. Hand-Drawn Portrait-Commitment
9. Stuffed toy--Puppy Love
10. Flowers: You think she's pretty.
11. (Note) Do NOT get her something that might scare her or that she might not need or even like (unless
of course she has a collection of things like spoons, marbles, stuff like that.)
12. Meet her friends. Meeting her friends means you're a step up! This means she's willing to accept you
into her life. Don't push her to meet them though, let her one day ask "Would you like to meet my
friends?" whereupon you quickly answer "Sure!"(If she has friends that are women, do not, NOT,
become extreme friends with them, be polite, but not extremely friendly, as this will make her think
you might cheat on her with her friends.
• A simple one here, but one that is often the hardest one to obtain. Be yourself, smile and be honest.
You'll find with anyone, just being you is a 100% sure fire way to knowing if you are meant to be or
• Don't overcompliment her! If you do, it'll make her extremely bored. But do remember to compliment
her sometimes and whenever you really mean it.
• Don't tease her love by joking about how she could improve in some areas or saying that a 'certain'
girl looks extremely pretty today in front of her, not even when you're alone! Especially celebrities.
• Love is a feeling induced by biochemistry, so learn what situation makes it favorable for a girl to fall in
• Watch the movies boys, it's not rocket science
• girls want something special that only you two share together
• Don't ignore her to look cool in front of your friends
• make her feel like she is the one you are thinking about and want to be with and MEAN IT!!!!
• When you say you are going to CALL just do it
• If is not working out then don't drag her on by telling her you miss her the day before you dump her or
• If you end it end it don't string her along your twisted web
• don't use i was just drunk as an excuse to get out of anything!!!
• Look like a strong figure girls don't like sissys
• never talk negative about her friends
• don't try to keep her your dirty little secret it will blow up in your face.
• all women want is just to love and be loved in return
• try and give her the movie kiss she has always wanted
• if you think you are holding her too long just do it longer
• surprises don't always have to cost you something
• Drop the three day calling rule. Don't leave her waiting!!Girls hate that, it leaves them confused.
• Don't mock something she believes in. (Example, she wants to become a Radio City Rockette, or
wants to fly to the moon). Believe in her, assure her that whatever it is she wants to do, you're by her
side one hundred percent. Of course, if it's something life threatening, share your concern with her,
and she'll most likely not do it if she has feelings for you.
o If you do love her, decide on the right time to tell her. Ask her in little way (Without revealing your
true intention) on how she feels about people confessing their love for her. If she says sometimes
she wishes someone would say that to her, by all means go for it. But if she says that if someone
said those words (I love you) to her, it would feel weird, awkward almost. Then you know to wait a
little, but don't put it off for long, sooner or later you have to admit your feelings.
• Try not to get into arguments about silly things. Of course it's the fire that keeps the relationship alive,
but have too many arguments and she'll feel like it's not worth it if every second you're going to argue
about something minor. On the other hand, don't appear weak to her. Stand strong, but still uphold
that fact that you have strong feelings for her.
• Be caring !!!
The Whale Release